Friday, May 20, 2011

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD!


Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Wow..what an amazing verse!! In all of our struggles, in all of our problems & pain God has a PLAN! Not JUST any PLAN, but a PLAN FOR HOPE & A FUTURE!! JESUS was & still is that PLAN & GOD knew what He was doing all along. How comforting is that?! What's even more comforting is that God STILL knows what He's doing as He always has. He still desires us to come to Him, to seek Him FERVENTLY. To pray FERVENTLY. To call on Him & He will listen.

Sometimes we have to realize that when we ask for certain things it may not be in His will. That can be hard to take but His thoughts are not our thoughts, His ways are not our ways. His plans are meant to give us a hope & a future. And what the enemy has meant for evil, God will work out for good. He can use those struggles & trials to get you to the place He needs you to be for a certain purpose, place, & time. God is ALWAYS with you, even when you think He isn't. So go in peace & seek God with all of your heart, because our hope & future arose & lives!
~ Randa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment