Monday, November 21, 2011

The time is now & I have something to say... If a man cannot be a Christian where he is, he cannot be a Christian anywhere. -- Henry Ward Beecher

Ya know I finally figured out what I wanna be when I grow up. I'm going to be a PLANET SHAKER! Wondering what that is yet?? Well, it's a Transformist; someone who makes a difference in the world. Tall order you say? Uh no actually it's not. You see the time is now people. Get it together & get it in gear! We were created for a specific purpose. We all have a special name on a white stone waiting for those who overcome. Many people are so numbed down by this world & the culture of sin that they either don't realize it's there or just don't care about salvation anymore much less their purpose. Well.... WAKE UP!!!
We have never been closer than we are right now to Jesus' return. Are you thinking to yourself: oh that's for all those religious types; I don't need that return of Jesus junk. Who really believes that stuff anyway? My response: read the book for yourself because you do need it. You can realize it now or when it's too late, bottom-line. And p.s. that book is a life guide as well! I've heard many times over the years "Oh, so & so doesn't go out partying anymore, they found RELIGION" as they laugh... Like salvation is a joke. It's not a joke. Again, read the book. Sitting in the garage doesn't make you a Cadillac so understand that simply sitting in church doesn't make you a follower of Jesus. It's a relationship, it's not about religion.
Evil actions & drunken revelry is not of God. Tell me when's the last time anyone prayed earnestly to God while doing flaming Dr. Peppers or Tequila shots or drank gallons of beer?? Seriously, you may not like what I'm saying & that's ok. There's more in the book I'm sure you'll be convicted of, which is why most people avoid it in the first place, but know this: ignorance is not bliss when you're standing in the fire. You are accountable in the end. Remember that everyone has been there at the crossroads too. Some people choose to wake up & some people hit the snooze button. Just make sure you don't hit it one too many times only to realize you're too late. So unfriend me, delete me, whatever makes you sleep better at night if the truth isn't appealing to you.
Believe what you want, hear what you want, live how you want. After all, the choice is yours. I'm gonna wave my Banner for God & I'll keep waving it. That's how I choose to live, because contrary to what some believe I'm not blind.
I'm wide awake to the Truth in Jesus. Not the "party all week but Christian when it suits me" type of belief that so many follow. God warns in Revelation about being lukewarm. The gospel is foolishness to those who don't believe. Now He knows we aren't perfect but Jesus also said "Go & sin no more". In others words, make a change & try to be better, not fake it & pay lip service. I pray that many see God's truth & redemption & come out of the darkness. I'm a PLANET SHAKER & I'm gonna stand. What are you gonna do?
Revelation 2:17
Matthew 25:14-30
Song of Solomon 2:4
Revelation 21
Romans 8:31
Psalm 118:6
Isaiah 41:10
Jeremiah 20:11
Jeremiah 29:11
1 John 4:4
Oh just read the whole thing, LOL LOL LOL!!!!


For the Christian, nothing less than the presence of the Spirit
is enough to explain the marvelous changes worked in human
lives. Call it grace; call it providence; call it the result of
Bible study ... just so we understand that in and behind any or
all the instruments is the presence and work of the Spirit who
seeks and finds and transforms .-- Jim McGuiggan
Jesus does his best work at such moments. Just when the truth
about life sinks in, his truth starts to surface. He takes us by
the hand and dares us not to sweep the facts under the rug but
to confront them with him at our side. -- Max Lucado
I have been tortured with longing to believe ... and the
yearning grows stronger the more cogent the intellectual
difficulties stand in the way. -- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Make the most of the present moment. No occasion is unworthy of
our best efforts. God often uses the humble occasions and little
things to shape the course of a man's life. -- James Garfield
~ In Christ, Randa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment